Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ZOMBIE JESUS

Joyeuses Afterpaques, y'all!

The aftermath of Easter is upon us, complete with leftover chocolate eggs and rabbits everywhere. I mean everywhere! They're flooding the streets!

On another note, my good friend Kevlar, the production genius behind Kegaska and my own album asked me to design a frivolous, funky and slightly retarded-cum-awesome album cover for his latest effort, the Resurrection Mix, AKA: Rise of The Phoenix.



I was asked to include Zombie Jesus (featured in solid gold in this case), a snowmobile and a Phoenix. I wasn't exactly aiming for high-brow design here, but I think I nailed the concept (no pun intended).

Oh god, I'm going to rot in hell.

Enjoy!

J

PS: Grab the mix here. It'll rock your face off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Jono here.