Thursday, September 17, 2009

THE OTHER STUFF I DO...

Well, this seems odd after a rant about my desire to enter the professional realm of video games, but I have been accused being a jack-of-all-trades (master of procrastination) many times before.

My band, typecast (not to be confused with the Filipino Emo band) is about to drop our first album. I joined the band relatively late in its life, as frontman Louis Deering started the group in Montreal about six years ago and the roster has grown and changed numerous times (Lou himself being the only original member).

I sway from the point: I did the album design, which I am proud of dude to the fact that it was done in great haste and minimalism is something very new to me.

Thank the gods for Helvetica.





The album is due for pre-release on September 26th, with a more official release to follow. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Jono here.